mardi 17 septembre 2013

for the Anonymous (september, the 17th)

this is your message :


Neat blog! Is youг theme custоm made or ԁid you download it
from somewhere? A themе like yours with a fеw simple аdjustеments ωould really make
my blog stand out. Pleаse let me know ωhere you got yоuг
thеme. With thanks


***

this is my response :

Hi,
my blog is done by myself (30 years of practicing astrology).
a lot of work at the beginning but I found an easier way to write it each week, as I said in :

Semaine du 26 mars au 2 avril 2012
Bébé blog a maintenant 1 an, il grandit en nombre de lecteurs et va se transformer ;
nous allons aller à l'essentiel pour les transits des planètes et indiquer les décans des signes concernés pour chaque nouveau transit. Ce qui parait plus cohérent.
La semaine n'est plus détaillée comme avant, mais restons positifs, cela allègera la lecture pour vous et le travail pour moi, sans pour autant négliger l'actualité.


I use “copier-coller” from the latest and adjust it with new aspects.
this is my own idea !

I am registered on “auto-entrepreneur” French legal law, there is no problem.
SIREN : 509 710 646


... but I don't understand, why you send me to a french adversiting ??
thank you and good luck for yourself !

Sélene

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire